Residents of a Southwest London neighborhood are up in arms after receiving a series of fines for parking on their own property in early September.
We can officially quit our whining over our latest parking ticket. Across The Pond, London authorities have begun putting local drivers' feet to the fire and are raking in record fines as a result. One street even managed to pull down nearly £1 million ($1.6 million at current conversion rates) last year. That's especially shocking considering that the now infamous Clapham Park Road in the borough of Lambeth is less than half a mile long. According to reports, authorities issued an astonis
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!