It's not exactly "Leo buys a Fisker Karma" territory, but at least we're talking about a company that's still in business. In this case, it's Via Motors, converter of GM vans and pickup trucks into extended-range plug-in vehicles. The company is getting its own bit of movie magic, courtesy of the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX