Click image for 41 press kit photos of the Buick Park Avenue and here for live shots
General Motors would like to us view the Lucerne as one of its Value Pricing success stories. The big FWD sedan is selling well with few incentives, which means its average transaction price is staying relatively high. Buick has sold 22,124 Lucerne's in the first quarter, but is expecting to build 145,000 by the end of the year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX