Have parents unknowingly been putting their kids in the wrong seat all along?
Earlier this month, we reported on a video that was circulating the internet which showed a young boy driving a Ferrari F430 on a street in India while other children watched and two adults recorded the whole thing. And that was all that we knew at the time. Now, there is more information about the car, the kids and their parents thanks to an article in the Daily Mail. As it turns out, a wealthy businessman let his son drive the Ferrari as a present for his ninth birthday and recorded the whole
Kim Ridley, owner of Ridley's Rides in Oregon, is sure to be in the running for the 2012 Father of the Year award. Wanting to sell his 1977 Datsun on eBay, Ridley decided to employ an age-old advertising technique: Sex sells. The issue? The sexy woman he shot draped over his car was actually his 20-year-old daughter Lexxa.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX