Camilo Pardo creates his limited-edition "Her Targets" – Click above for high-res image gallery
Camilo Pardo, better known as the man behind the Ford GT, is dabbling a bit in a side job that would appear to be right up his alley -- women's clothing. The automotive designer, branded as something of a Latin lover by the media, has created everything from a disposable wedding gown to a bikini made out of three Crown Royal bags. Pardo designed a Mercury line of clothing for Miami Fashion Week, including a bikini with aluminum discs (pictured) provided by auto supplier Northern E
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies