Actor Liam Hemsworth has been in the news lately for his rocky relationship with Miley Cyrus. Now, it looks like his character in an upcoming thriller – also starring Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman – isn't having much better luck with his choice of cars. Paranoia, which comes out August 16, features a faking-it wealthy young businessman played by Hemsworth who tools around in a Fisker Karma extended-range plug-in. The car even has a starring role in the official trailer, which you can
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX