As the design of the Parajet SkyCar evolves (compare the vehicle above with this shot), so does the car's online presence. During the successful Parajet SkyCar Expedition, when the "World's First Bio-fuelled Flying Car" flew from London, England to Timbuktu in Mali, Africa, the car was highlighted on the general Parajet website. Now, though, the SkyCar gets its own site, complete with picture galleries, videos and archived news reports and announcements. Previously, Parajet said test flights of
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!