We've all screwed around with the cutting and folding fun that results from paper model making over here at the Autoblog Craft Workshop (not a real thing), but we've yet to dive into a project with real scale. Thankfully, dedicated hobbyists the world over are taking care of the heavy lifting for us on this front.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX