Like flies to honey, boutique vehicle builders the world over (but mostly in California and Florida) are drawn to the challenge of building a better amphibious car. A newish entry to the segment, the WaterCar Panther, recently came to our attention via a deliberately wacky promo video making the rounds on YouTube.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX