Add Honda to the list of companies that Elon Musk is partnering with. This time, though the CEO of Tesla Motors is not involving his electric car company, but instead the home solar-panel installation company SolarCity, chaired by Mr. Musk, which will work with the Japanese automaker to increase the number of installations at homes and dealerships throughout SolarCity's 14-state territory.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX