We have already passed along news of the impending hybrid drivetrain that will appear on versions of the Porsche Cayenne, and now we hear word that they may show up on the upcoming Porsche Panamera as well. This is logical, as the drivetrain options in the Panamera are expected to mirror those of the Cayenne and both vehicles will be built at the same plant. Details include a 3.6 liter narrow angle V6 engine sourced from Volkswagen and lithium ion batteries providing the juice for the packaged e
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!