We have already passed along news of the impending hybrid drivetrain that will appear on versions of the Porsche Cayenne, and now we hear word that they may show up on the upcoming Porsche Panamera as well. This is logical, as the drivetrain options in the Panamera are expected to mirror those of the Cayenne and both vehicles will be built at the same plant. Details include a 3.6 liter narrow angle V6 engine sourced from Volkswagen and lithium ion batteries providing the juice for the packaged e
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX