Photo of "Australia" by reinn. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
Palm Oil Biodiesel
Thailand's state-owned oil firm and private companies in the country announced recently. The partnership will grow palm trees on 23,722 unused acres in the southern part of the country and should be able to produce about 9.6 million gallons a year in the biodiesel production facilities that will soon be built. The cost of the project could be up to US$52.5 million. That's a lot of infrastructure that needs to be put into place before one drop makes it way into a Tuk-tuk, but it's almost always a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies