More than a year since its debut in Beverly Hills, Ferrari delivered the first of ten F60 America roadsters to its proud owner at the Palm Beach Cavallino Classic.
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/GT500KR_KITTs_Already_At_Barrett_Jackson'; The Barrett-Jackson auctions have seen no shortage celebrity cars cross the block, but is the sale of a pair of KITTs at the upcoming Palm Beach event a sign that the series has already succumbed to its crushing craptasticality? Given the movie's ratings, that's unlikely. It seems, rather, that we're going to be stuck with NBC's awful retread of a not-very-good original, and these auctions appear to have been in
If you live in South Florida, or can manage to get there, you may want to mark off the last weekend in January on your calendar. West Palm Beach is hosting what's being billed as the largest supercar show in the world, taking place along the waterfront from January 24-27, 2008.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!