It's been 16 years since the Toyota Prius launched in Japan. Finally, the world's most popular hybrid is becoming the first hybrid car to show up in Pakistan. This version of the Prius has been customized by Indus Motor Company (IMC) in order to deal with, well, let's just say some challenging road conditions.
The gent in the blurrycam image above is called The Skating King of Pakistan, and the riderless motorcycle ahead of him is the reason. Attached to the Kawasaki with a set of 'reins' that appear to be nothing more than twine, The King rides behind on a rollerblades, standing, kneeling, throwing in a camel now and again, and doing it with friends.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX