You'd imagine that as the founder of Pagani, Horacio Pagani would be in the most ridiculous car his company produces. A new Huayra, or perhaps a Zonda F Roadster, right? Nope. Instead, Mr. Pagani's personal car is a Zonda S 7.3, one of the brand's older models, which debuted way back in 2002 with a mere 547 horsepower (for comparison, the Zonda F produces 594 hp, while the Huayra hits the road with 720 ponies).
Pagani Zonda S 7.3
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX