With production numbering in the hundreds, not thousands, the prospect of seeing any Pagani on the road or track is a rare one, to be sure. But even in such rarified company, some Paganis are rarer than others. Like the Zonda Revolucion.
Pagani Zonda Revolucion
Remember when Pagani rolled out its final special-edition Zonda? It's happened about six times now. Not that we're complaining – it's hard to tire of supercars, especially weapons-grade devices like the entire Zonda franchise. This new Revolucion moves the game on even more, with its AMG-sourced, 800-horsepower, 6.0-liter V12 bolted to a carbon-titanium monocoque. Weighing just 2,358 pounds – about the same heft as a Mazda2 – it figures to be a highly entertaining drive.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX