The bike in this video is selling itself as the Pagani Zonda of motorcycles. We're a little at a loss here, because we thought the Pagani Zonda of motorcycles would be something awesome, terrifying and well made. Think Freddie Spencer edition Honda CBR1000RR, but with JATO boosters and a hand-tooled leather saddle.
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Back in February, we opined the fact that the production Pagani Zonda R, a track-only carbon fiber supercar powered by a 750-horsepower V12 to go along with its 1.2 million euro price tag, didn't make the trek to Geneva. It seemed at the time that there just weren't enough orders for the vehicle for Pagani to be able to offer it. That issue could soon be rectified, if rumors floating around on the Teamspead forums prove accurate. It seems that five roadgoing versions of the Zonda R will be creat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX