Evo founder Harry Metcalfe somehow convinced Pagani to let him take the Zonda 760 RS for a spin, and the result is just another day in the life of an Evo editorial director. The 760-horsepower customer special is, according to Metcalfe, for those who aren't happy with the 'regular' Zonda's 650 horsepower and really want a Zonda R for the road... plus 20 more horses.
Pagani Zonda 760 Rs
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 12, 2012
One might suppose that since Pagani came out with the Huayra, the Zonda would go the way of the dodo. But as the Modenese automaker has said all along, if someone wants to buy a Zonda, it'll gladly make one for them. And so it has with the very latest one-off supercar.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models