When your supercar approaches the seven-figure range cost range, you expect everything to wow you. Most automakers accomplish this feat except in a few small details, one of which is the very tool you use to bring your powerful engine to life: the key. Horacio Pagani didn't overlook this detail when bringing his Huayra into the world, and the car comes with a key that's nearly as cool as the machine it plugs into.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX