When Pagani introduced the Huayra in 2011, it was supposed to supplant the Zonda entirely. But two and a half years later, we're still seeing new versions of the Zonda rolling out of the factory in Modena, like the latest 760 X edition recently circulating the web. And we can hardly blame Pagani. After all, would you turn down a paying customer – especially one willing to pay as much as it costs to have a special one-off Zonda built to their specifications? Of course not. But we're left wo
Pagani Huayra Nurburgring Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX