The game of game of CEO musical chairs at Volkswagen is still underway. Wolfgang Dürheimer (at right), formerly executive vice president of Porsche, is now the chairman and CEO of Bentley. Dr. Franz-Josef Paefgen (above), the company's current CEO, will retire in February after eight years of leading the ultra-lux brand. Though he's hit the traditional German retirement age of 65, the well-regarded exec is slated to stay on the payroll as a consultant for VW and an adviser for Bentley.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!