Red Bull Racing employs a paddock 'spy' who keeps tabs on Formula One grand prix goings-on and gossip, in addition to having a front-row, behind-the-scenes seat in one of the sport's top teams. The energy drink firm has just given him a larger platform for his intel with the Red Bull Racing Spy app, available now for free on Apple iTunes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX