There are few things quite as quintessentially British as Rolls-Royce and Paddington Bear. And now the two have come together in one glorious creation.
Jeremy Clarkson has become the star of Top Gear with his mix of hyperbole, funny faces and penchant for sometimes putting his foot in his month, and the auto writer's childhood home is now for sale in the UK for a cool 595,000 pounds ($988,848). In addition to the automotive connection, Clarkson's mother created the Paddington Bear stuffed toys there in the '70s.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX