The latest sign of trouble in the ethanol business comes from Pacific Ethanol CEO Neil Koehler, who was recently forced to say the following: "We remain committed to completing our ethanol project in Imperial Valley. However, given current ethanol market conditions, we feel it is prudent and strategic to suspend construction until the market improves."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies