One by one, the engines of 22 classic cars come alive. Some cough with a ragged wheeze, some need coaxing and some hum with European precision. Whatever their personality, they all start. This is the first miracle of the road trip.
Last summer, Elon Musk announced the Tesla Supercharger network--strategically placed, solar powered fast chargers for Model S owners across California. Musk also noted Tesla would continually add stations until customers could complete a coast to coast trip using only plug-in power. Since then, every few months they have been updating us with new station locations. And now we have a few more to add. Tesla's vice president of worldwide sales George Blankenship announced on the Inside Tesla blog
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX