1991 Dodge Stealth Indianapolis 500 Official Car – Click above for image gallery
The car above is the pace car for this year's Indianapolis 500, a special edition 2010 Camaro. If you want to see it in action, then you'll need to watch the race -- Chevrolet says it won't be making a pace car replica for people who don't drive on the oval. Chevy copied and sold the four previous iterations of Camaro Indy 500 pace cars thousands of times.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX