Ferrari P4/5 Competizione – Click above for high-res image
We don't know why Honda has kept Prototype 4, otherwise known as P4 (right), and probably known as ED-209 to humanoids in the near future, in a closet for ten years. P4 was the robot after P3 and just before the 'bot we have come to know as Asimo. Asimo was released so soon after P3 was retired that P4 never got his time to shine on stage, but ten years in the dark is still a bit stiff.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX