Last year, Toyota won the electric title at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with the Toyota Motorsport GmbH EV P001 in a time of 10 minutes, 15.380 seconds for the 12.42-mile uphill course. For the 91st running of the demanding event, which will take place at the end of June, TMG is coming back with the EV P002, once again with Rod Millen behind the wheel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX