Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide, Inc., a fully integrated alternative fuel company, has just imported several more of its hydrogen hybrid Toyota Prius' to Heroya Porsgrunn, Norway where they unveiled their first hydrogen refueling station. The goal that this first station is helping to be realized is a hydrogen-fueled highway between Oslo, the capitol, and Stavanger. The 360-mile route will require four additional stations, at least, which will be commissioned by 2009. The goal is to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX