Whenever we read about the latest celebrity who couldn't manage to get themselves home safe after a long night of partying, we wonder why nobody has thought to create a service to drive their drunk asses home. Seems like common sense, doesn't it? Apparently, Sean Combs, a.k.a. P. Diddy, agrees with us. In an effort to "make sure everyone's partying responsibly," Diddy has decided to launch a car service for celebrities. We feel a little silly even reporting on this, but since celebrities are app
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!