Perhaps trying to give its new, second generation MINI Copper sales a shot in the arm, MINI announced that they could see the US overtaking the UK as MINI's number one market. At the Detroit Auto Show, MINI of North America vice-president Jim McDowell described the US as being on the fast track. Whatever that means. The US accounted for more than 20% of the 188,000 units moved worldwide. Mini hopes that the recent changes at the Oxford plant will help boost production capacity to 240,000 next ye
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!