2009 Smart Fortwo – Click above for high-res image gallery
Have you seen those Subaru commercials that feature mud-covered Outbacks? You know, the ones where they talk about the thick layer of terra firma as a badge of honor? Well, if you don't like your Subie to stay filthy for long, Subaru has another way to showcase your honor and brand loyalty. We're talking real badges, baby.
Ford buyers appear to love their cars more than customers of any other automotive brand, returning back to the American automaker when it comes time to purchase their next vehicle. According to a study by Experian Automotive, six of the top 10 vehicles for customer brand loyalty wear badges from the Blue Oval. That includes the Ford Fusion (62.4 percent), Ford Edge (57.9 percent), Ford Five Hundred/Taurus (56 percent), Ford Freestyle (51.9 percent), Ford Escape (49.4 percent) and the Ford Focus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX