Cities around the world have taken major steps to reduce congestion. We've talked at length about London's use of congestion charging, while the German city of Hamburg is working to ban cars outright. Now, admittedly, neither of these solutions would work in the US, because 'Murica. That doesn't mean there won't be some attempts to regulate bigger vehicles out of US cities. Remarkably, though, this move doesn't appear to come from regulators. Rather, it's the folks that provide the parking.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!