Havana, Cuba is well known for its collection of vintage American cars. But even with a classic Chevrolet or Ford on every corner, personal vehicle ownership on the communist island nation is still out of reach for most citizens. Like many cities where owning vehicles is either impractical or unaffordable (or downright banned), Cuba has a public transit system. Based on this video said to be from Havana, though, we'd imagine walking to be the most comfortable option.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX