Amid all the advancements to electric-powered vehicles and the stations that recharge them during the past few years, we can find plenty of reminders that we're still pretty new to all of this. In the latest case, the Honda Fit EV might not get along well with Ecotality's Blink charging stations. Specifically, Plug In Cars writer Colby Trudeau says his place of work has seven Blink charging stations, and that six of the 30-amp stations start overheating after about 20 minutes recharging his elec
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX