Rod Emory of Emory Motorsports swings by Jay Leno's Garage for this latest episode with a pair of Outlaw restored and modified Porsche 356s coupes from the late 1950s.
In Porsche parlance, 'outlaw' basically means 'hot rod,' and that definition can vary from person to person. For Jack Griffin and his 1955 Porsche 356 Continental, it means taking a great car to start with and reworking it to become a classic coupe that fits its driver perfectly. The latest video from Petrolicious highlights Griffin's 356 and all of the personalization he has in the beautiful ride.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX