For 2008, Subaru has decided to simplify your car shopping experience whether you wanted them to or not. Gone are the Legacy Wagon and Outback Sedan. All Legacy models going forward are sedan-only, and all Outbacks are wagon-only. Frankly, we think this kinda stinks, as the Legacy Wagons were good-looking, sporty machines that allowed buyers to get a car with a good level of utility without having to also take the pseudo-SUV, moderately jacked-up look of the Outback. That's all over. It all obvi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX