The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced a massive recall campaign today for some of the more popular Subaru models due to defective puddle lights that could short out and possibly lead to smoke and/or fire.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has just announced a safety recall affecting 69,590 model year 2011 Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles. The recall concerns adhesive, or a possible lack thereof, used to affix moonroof glass to its retainer. This action covers 2011 Legacy and Outback models manufactured from August 3, 2010, through July 1, 2011.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!