Ford is officially selling its all-new 2015 Mustang, following today's release that the automaker has begun accepting orders for the fastback model. Accompanying the announcement came the long-awaited pricing for the entry level model, fitted with the 3.7-liter V6, which will start at $24,425 (*including destination and delivery).
Order 2015 Mustang
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX