The public outcry over an unscrupulous Canadian Mazda dealership that sold a Mazda6 to a woman with a learning disability for over $25,000 Canadian dollars over sticker has been understandably strong. The Mazda6 wasn't even new and it was rolling on steel wheels for crying out loud. It appears that fact wasn't lost on Mazda corporate, as The Star reports that the dealer has been given the pink slip.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX