Drama, drama, drama. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking American Chopper is all about the motorcycles. In reality, the television show has always been about an amazingly dysfunctional family, and in particular the father/son relationship of its two main characters: Paul Teutul Sr. and Paul Teutul Jr.
Orange County Choppers Ducati
American Chopper fans were surely shocked as the latest season kicked off with the apparent firing of Paul Teutel Jr., but that's not the only surprise in store for the long-running reality television series this year. It seems the Teutuls have more on their cycling minds than just screaming matches and outlandish Harley-inspired customs. In fact, Paul Sr.'s next two-wheeled venture is just about as far in the other direction as you could imagine. Curious? Think Italian, and think fast.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX