Anyone who has ever bought a new car knows that the base price is just that: the base price. Start checking off boxes on the options list and the price will quickly skyrocket. And if that's true of ordinary cars that people like us would buy, it's that much more so with six- and seven-figure exotics.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX