When your company has received two rounds of funding that involved money from Bill Gates, there's a good chance that your technology is pretty good. EcoMotors International is in that category now that its most-recent financing round included a second investment from the Microsoft Founder.
Considering that the internal combustion engine has been around for so long, you could be excused if you thought that there were no more big gains to be found when it comes to the efficiency of the design. You would be wrong, though, and EcoMotors' has a unique design ICE that is giving the company room to make some big claims. Using a horizontal design, like the old Volkswagen Beetle or current Subarus, EcoMotors believes that a 2.5 liter engine using their technology could generate as much pow
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies