Suzuki is on a roll, setting sales records, enjoying three years of double-digit sales growth, introducing the new SX4, and working on a larger and better model mix. Getting people in place before for the next phase really takes off, the company has announced that Masafumi (Mark) Harano will become president of automotive operations of American Suzuki Motor Corporation as of May 1, 2007.
Major snow that hit the Japanese archipelago last Friday forced most of the country’s major automakers to scuttle operations for the day. Toyota, for instance, suspended operations at all 15 of the factories it runs in Japan, while Honda, Mitsubishi and Daihatsu also temporarily halted production.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies