Forbes compiled a list of luxury cars with the lowest operating costs. The Lexus hybrid, RX 400h, came in first with a 5-year estimated operating cost of just $12,091. The car costs $41,895 which is much higher than many cars on the list, including the operating costs. Anyone find it odd they are compiling a list of cost savings on a luxury car? If you are a buying a luxury car, do you really care about operating cost?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!