click above image for more views of this Opel Vectra mule testing in the U.S.
The next generation Opel Vectra has been captured in the wilds of northern Sweden where the reindeer outnumber the human inhabitants (at least the permanent ones, not the throngs of engineers who invade every winter) by at least an order of magnitude. Based on the slope of the back-light and the short rear deck, the model in the photos looks like it's probably the five-door hatchback model that's available in Europe.
The next-generation Opel Vectra Wagon will be imported and rebadged as a Saturn, according to a published report. It'll join the Astra (the next Saturn Ion) as the second Opel to be sold in North America as a Saturn. Sources from GM Europe have stated that the annual sales goal for the new wagon will be 50,000 units, and that it should appear in Saturn showrooms in '08 or '09.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX