Ever look at a concept car from a foreign auto marque like Opel and wonder what relevance it will have to you as an American consumer? Well, we'll tell you: at least as far as the Opel Monza concept goes, it could mean a lot.
This year's IAA Frankfurt Motor Show featured some surprising new concepts, as well as a pair of long-awaited green performance cars. Given the geography, perhaps it's no surprise that every car to make our guide to the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show was produced by a German automaker.
Opel has done a lot to revitalize itself over the past few years, developing a solid product portfolio with hatchbacks, sedans, wagons, minivans and crossovers. What it's missing, though, is a sports coupe – because, let's face it, the Cascada cabrio hardly fits the bill.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX