How things change. According to a report from The Wall Street Journal, Opel might just break even next year. This is kind of a big deal, largely because Opel has been arguably the most troubled branch both in General Motors' portfolio and in all of Europe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Opel Earnings Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!