As we reported last week, Opel, General Motors' German subsidiary, announced that it was pulling out of the Australian market after less than a year. The brand sold a meager 1,530 cars from August of 2012 to June of 2013, and simply never really appeared as a legit competitor to its primary target – Volkswagen.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX