There aren't a lot of products that General Motors offers overseas that we don't get back in America in one form or another, but the Opel Adam stands as a notable exception. GM's assault on the fashionable city car market, the Adam isn't likely to find its way to US showrooms... even if it does pick up a Buick badge on its way to China. But as if its elusive status didn't make us long for it already, Opel and its British counterpart Vauxhall just revealed two new versions in Geneva that make us
Opel Adam Rocks
Sliding canvas roof panels have become the new fad among stylish European hatchbacks. Again. While Mini has stuck with full convertibles, Fiat rolled it out with the 500C and Citroën followed suit with its DS3 Cabrio. But rather than simply cruise down the same road, GM's European operations have taken things a step further with the introduction of the new Adam Rocks.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!